Friday, August 31, 2012

Ben Nye.. Oh My!

So one word to describe these Ben Nye products I picked up? Umm.. LIFESAVER!!! Is that 2 words? .. Whatever. O M G! I seriously have the weirdest skin, its dry here, oily there, both everywhere else... So a couple make up artists just so happened to be raving about a couple of Ben Nye products they use for their oily skin problems. First thing i noticed after they said it worked was the price.. Hello frugalista!

So the neutral set powder is for the oily skin. I sprinkle some onto the top of my hand and use my face powder brush, or it says to use a puff whatever is more comfortable and in circle motion all over the face until it disappears. The only thing I've noticed is that although it says its goes on invisible, I feel like it leaves my face a little flour powdery lookin. So I put on my loose foundation by Neutrogena to match it up to my skin.
I use the banana powder for the glow. I love it! Make sure you get the luxury powder that matches your skin tone. This is also good for under your eyes when working with glitter to easily wipe them off. Which is my next project.
Dont mind my little graphics in the pics. I got somewhat carried away in how great my skin looked after it always being so oily. The banana powder wasnt used on my skin in this pic. Just the neutral set mini shaker.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love & appreciate comments! Mahalo ♥

For booking pls email me at DWTPxoxo@Gmail.com with the subject: Make Me Up!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...